CP12 Landlord Certificates and Servicing.s
Law requires landlords to have a CP12 carried out every 12 months.
What is it?
Flue gas analyser in use
A CP12 certificate supplied when a landlord employs a registered gas engineer to carry out a 12 monthly gas safety inspection on all gas appliances they have in any properties they rent out.
- Tightness test ( this test makes sure you have no gas leaks )
- Visual inspection to make sure everything on the installation complies with gas regulations.
- Gas rate or burner pressure (to make sure your appliances are burning the right amount of gas safely and efficiently.)
- Flue gas analysis ( Check efficient running and to makes sure levels of carbon monoxide are safe )
- Check safety devices on appliances.
Compared to our competitors we offer a second to none value for money service!
Prices are as follow:
- Full inspection boiler only £50
- Boiler and cooker just £60
- Special terms available for letting agents and landlords with many properties
Book your Boiler service now and make sure you don’t miss those yearly deadlines to validate warranty’s.
You can book as far in advance as you want. Early booking means you get a time convenient for you
Prices are as follow:
- Full boiler service only £60
- Gas fire only £50
- Boiler and gas fire £100
Cookers & Hobs
Free standing cookers.
Fitted from just £60 if pipe work is already there
Fitting a free standing cooker is a relatively easy job for a gas fitter if the pipe work is already there. However always make sure you have someone who is gas safe registered to do the work as they can check properly for:
As they are a flue less appliance it is very important these appliances are done right.
- Gas leaks
- Operation of safety devices.
- Carbon monoxide levels.
We also offer a home move service where disconnect and cap one end move the cooker to your new address, reconnect and test
Average cooker fit price = £80
Hobs must be fitted by a gas safe engineer
We fit any type of hob. When we install it we will make sure everything is safe and compliant to gas regulations.
- Do not let a kitchen fitter who is not gas safe registered fit it.
- Do not let any other trade work on the gas pipe.
- Everything must be done by a gas safe registered engineer.
Average installation cost = £80 to £120
Don’t forget to get an annual safety check!